This fabulous box contains:
- High Contrast Sensory Flash Cards - watch your little ones eyes light up as they track and stare at the high contract black & white animal and patterns (12x animals 12x patterns)
- Foil Blanket – provides auditory stimulation with the crinkly sounds as the blanket is touched and crumpled. Lay baby on the blanket and allow them to hear the crinkly sounds as they wriggle around; alternatively leave the blanket near baby to encourage them to reach out and grab. Improving their hand eye coordination and sensory skills.
- Sensory Ball - stimulate the sense of touch as your little one holds the textured ball. (may not be black or white)
- Black & White Scarves – Play peekaboo with baby hide behind the scarf and drop so baby watches the scarf float to the ground. Swish the scarf above baby to encourage baby to track the movements of the scarf either with their eyes or turning their heads.
- Sensory Ribbon – Encourage hand-eye coordination as babies love to grab the ribbons. Improves dexterity by encouraging baby to hold the wooden ring, when moved the bells will ring introducing cause and effect to your little one
- Keepsake Box - the items are present in a keepsake box perfect for storing your sensory items!
Important Information - The items within this box are not sold as toys or teethers, therefore, they must always be used as a sensory aid under adult supervision. However, all toy related items (such as musical instruments/bubbles/balls/etc) all bare the appropriate CE labels. Babies should not be allowed to place resources within their mouths. Check each item thoroughly before each play session. General wear and tear may occur over time and items should be discarded if they break or deteriorate. The colour and size of items may vary from pictures.Watch your Baby’s eyes light up as they track and stare at the high contract black & white animal and patterns; our double sided flashcards are made to the highest quality. 24 gorgeous flash cards to give your little one the best start stimulating cognitive development.