This mini easter sensory basket is presented in a cute bunny basket. Which comes in two colour pink and blue
- Rabbit Wooden Animal Shaker - this adorable hand painted little wooden rabbit is ideal for little hands and smooth to the touch, as a little one shakes and holds the rabbit they are rewarded with a gentle rattle. Ideal for encouraging dexterity, auditory and motor skills,
Made from SC certified sustainable European Beech Wood and Child safe non-toxic paints.
- Cloud Sensory Ribbon – Encourage hand-eye coordination as babies love to grab the ribbons. Improves dexterity by encouraging baby to hold the wooden ring, when moved the bells will ring introducing cause and effect to your little one
- Foil Blanket – provides auditory stimulation with the crinkly sounds as the blanket is touched and crumpled. Lay baby on the blanket and allow them to hear the crinkly sounds as they wriggle around; alternatively leave the blanket near baby to encourage them to reach out and grab. Improving their hand eye coordination and sensory skills.
- Sensory Light Up Ball - Place the flashing ball on the foil blanket with the lights off to watch the lights dance around and reflect off the surface your little one will watch in awe. Stimulate the sense of touch as your little one holds the textured ball.
- Bubble Wand - your little one will be mesmerised by the bubbles floating and popping encouraging them to crawl after the bubbles once they are on the move
Important Information - The items within this basket are not sold as toys or teethers, therefore, they must always be used as a sensory aid under adult supervision. However, all toy related items (such as musical instruments/bubbles/balls/etc) all bare the appropriate CE labels. Babies should not be allowed to place resources within their mouths. Check each item thoroughly before each play session. General wear and tear may occur over time and items should be discarded if they break or deteriorate. The colour and size of items may vary from pictures.
|Brand:||Hampers by Lauren|