Stimulate and encourage your little ones sensory skills with this gorgeous high contrast sensory box! Studies have shown that a newborn baby’s vision has shown it is typically blurry and their field of vision is limited; the contract between black & white is most easily detected by your little ones retina which enhances you little ones cognitive development and maturity of their photoreceptor's.
This fabulous sensory box contains:
- Double Sided Tummy Time Sensory Book - this double sided soft pram book support 2 of babies developmental stages side one with bold high contrast black and white coloured illustrations and patterns with is aimed at birth to 3 months and side 2 which is richly coloured with fun illustrations on side 2 from 3 months. The delightful illustration, crinkling shapes and different appealing textures will be sure to engage your little one for hours
- White Maraca - encourage your little ones dexterity, auditory and motor skills. The perfect size for little hands to hold whilst playing with this exciting and engaging toy, your little one is rewarded by the noise as they shake the maraca. The beautiful neutral design with stars.
- High Contrast Sensory Flash Cards - watch your little ones eyes light up as they track and stare at the high contract black & white animal and patterns (12x animals 12x patterns)
- Sensory Foil Blanket – provides auditory stimulation with the crinkly sounds as the blanket is touched and crumpled. Lay baby on the blanket and allow them to hear the crinkly sounds as they wriggle around; alternatively leave the blanket near baby to encourage them to reach out and grab. Improving their hand eye coordination and sensory skills.
- Sensory Ball - stimulate the sense of touch as your little one holds the textured ball. (may not be black or white)
- Black & White Scarves – Play peekaboo with baby hide behind the scarf and drop so baby watches the scarf float to the ground. Swish the scarf above baby to encourage baby to track the movements of the scarf either with their eyes or turning their heads.
- Sensory Ribbon – Encourage hand-eye coordination as babies love to grab the ribbons. Improves dexterity by encouraging baby to hold the wooden ring, when moved the bells will ring introducing cause and effect to your little one
- Bubbles - your little one will be mesmerised by the bubbles floating and popping encouraging them to crawl after the bubbles once they are on the move
- Keepsake Box - the items are present in a keepsake box perfect for storing your sensory items!
Important Information - The items within this box are not sold as toys or teethers, therefore, they must always be used as a sensory aid under adult supervision. However, all toy related items (such as musical instruments/bubbles/balls/etc) all bare the appropriate CE labels. Babies should not be allowed to place resources within their mouths. Check each item thoroughly before each play session. General wear and tear may occur over time and items should be discarded if they break or deteriorate. The colour and size of items may vary from pictures.