Create Your Own Sensory Box
Stimulate and encourage your little ones sensory skills with tour gorgeous range of sensory items! Create your own bespoke sensory box by choosing which sensory items.
- Lamaze Sensory Book - a great first book which can be easily attached to a pram or car seat. This interactive cloth book provides visual and auditory stimulation with bright colours , crinkle sounds and different textures on each page, offering something new for parent and child to discover as they grow and bond together.
- Tails Sensory Book - Introduce your little one to different animals along with different texture tails to explore in either jungle themed or garden themed. The pages have a soft crinkle texture and bright colours
- Double Sided Tummy Time Book - this double sided soft tummy time book support 2 of babies developmental stages side one with bold high contrast black and white coloured illustrations and patterns with is aimed at birth to 3 months and side 2 which is richly coloured with fun illustrations on side 2 from 3 months. The delightful illustration, crinkling shapes and different appealing textures will be sure to engage your little one for hours plus the book features a baby safe mirror and teether.
- High Contrast Sensory Flash Cards - Watch your Baby’s eyes light up as they track and stare at the high contract black & white animal and patterns (12x animals 12x patterns)
- Textured Baby Sensory Balls - these sensory balls are fabulous to enhance the sense of touch. Introduce the different textures to your little one whilst talking about them using descriptive words whilst introducing colour. Even give your little one a gentle massage on their arms, legs and tummies gently rolling the textured balls over them.
- Soft Animal Sensory Ball - A great sensory toy that helps develop fine motor skills, dexterity and hand eye coordination. Perfect for little hands to hold and experience different textures, bright colours and sounds to engage and stimulate baby’s attention through play.
- Spikey Flashing Ball - Place the flashing ball on the foil blanket with the lights off to watch the lights dance around and reflect off the surface your little one will watch in awe. Stimulate the sense of touch as your little one holds the textured ball.
- Wooden Animal Shaker - this adorable hand painted little wooden rabbit is ideal for little hands and smooth to the touch, as a little one shakes and holds the rabbit they are rewarded with a gentle rattle. Ideal for encouraging dexterity, auditory and motor skills
Made from SC certified sustainable European Beech Wood and Child safe non-toxic paints.
- Wooden Animal Hand Bell Rattle – the melodic jingling of the bells will instantly grab a little one’s attention helping to develop auditory and visual skills as they follow the sound of this beautifully hand painted rabbit with its rough ears. As a little grows this can be used for tummy time and as a musical instrument
Made from SC certified sustainable European Beech Wood and Child safe non-toxic paints
- Wooden Maraca - encourage your little ones dexterity, auditory and motor skills. The perfect size for little hands to hold whilst playing with this exciting and engaging toy, your little one is rewarded by the noise as they shake the maraca. The beautiful and bold neutral design with charming animal characters
- Foil Blanket – provides auditory stimulation with the crinkly sounds as the blanket is touched and crumpled. Lay baby on the blanket and allow them to hear the crinkly sounds as they wriggle around; alternatively leave the blanket near baby to encourage them to reach out and grab. Improving their hand eye coordination and sensory skills.
- Coloured Scarves – Play peekaboo with baby hide behind the scarf and drop so baby watches the scarf float to the ground. Swish the scarf above baby to encourage baby to track the movements of the scarf either with their eyes or turning their heads. There are 2 separate colours included so also fabulous for introducing baby to different colours. (It’s never too early to introduce baby to colours or even numbers by counting the scarves)
- Sensory Pom Pom - provides auditory stimulation as the pom pom is shaken and what as your little ones eyes track the movements. Use alongside the spikey flashing ball to reflect the light around the room.
- Fish Sensory Mirror - cute baby safe mirror is perfect for your little one to be mesmerised by their reflection! A wonderful sensory toy which can also be used in the bath.
- 4 Musical Rings - Each ring has different textures and different sounds stimulating auditory skills and sense of touch.
- Wooden Keys - this set of wooden keys are fabulous for little ones as early as 6 months children can recognise groupings of 3. Handy rope handle for little one to shake and develop their hand eye coordination and dexterity.
Made from SC certified sustainable European Beech Wood
- Sensory Ribbon – Encourage hand-eye coordination as babies love to grab the ribbons. Improves dexterity by encouraging baby to hold the wooden ring, when moved the bells will ring introducing cause and effect to your little one
- Bubble Wand - your little one will be mesmerised by the bubbles floating and popping encouraging them to crawl after the bubbles once they are on the move
- Optional Keepsake Gift Box - optional addition of a rigid magnetic close box perfect for storing all your little ones sensory treasures
Important Information - The items within this box are not sold as toys or teethers, therefore, they must always be used as a sensory aid under adult supervision. However, all toy related items (such as musical instruments/bubbles/balls/etc) all bare the appropriate CE labels. Babies should not be allowed to place resources within their mouths. Check each item thoroughly before each play session. General wear and tear may occur over time and items should be discarded if they break or deteriorate. The colour and size of items may vary from pictures.
|Brand:||Hampers by Lauren|