Sensory stimulation is such a key part of a little one’s development and this cute rabbit sensory box offers a range of items suitable for baby now but which they can also use in different ways as they grow. Participating in sensory play is not only fun and great for interaction but is a valuable way of encouraging discovery.
Choose from 3 gorgeous animal themes, Rabbit, elephant and teddy)
- Wooden Animal Shaker - this adorable hand painted little wooden rabbit is ideal for little hands and smooth to the touch, as a little one shakes and holds the rabbit they are rewarded with a gentle rattle. Ideal for encouraging dexterity, auditory and motor skills,
Made from SC certified sustainable European Beech Wood and Child safe non-toxic paints.
- Hand Bell Wooden Animal Rattle – the melodic jingling of the bells will instantly grab a little one’s attention helping to develop auditory and visual skills as they follow the sound of this beautifully hand painted rabbit with its rough ears. As a little grows this can be used for tummy time and as a musical instrument,
Made from SC certified sustainable European Beech Wood and Child safe non-toxic paints,
- Sensory Foil Space Blanket – provides auditory stimulation with the crinkly sounds as the blanket is touched and crumpled. Lay baby on the blanket and allow them to hear the crinkly sounds as they wriggle around; alternatively leave the blanket near baby to encourage them to reach out and grab. Improving their hand eye coordination and sensory skills.
- Coloured Scarves – Play peekaboo with baby hide behind the scarf and drop so baby watches the scarf float to the ground. Swish the scarf above baby to encourage baby to track the movements of the scarf either with their eyes or turning their heads. There 2 separate colours included so also fabulous for introducing baby to different colours. (It’s never too early to introduce baby to colours or even numbers by counting the scarves)
- Ring Sensory Ribbon – Encourage hand-eye coordination as babies love to grab the ribbons. Improves dexterity by encouraging baby to hold the wooden ring, choose to add bells when moved the bells will ring introducing cause and effect to your little one
Important Information - The items within this box are not sold as toys or teethers, therefore, they must always be used as a sensory aid under adult supervision. However, all toy related items (such as musical instruments/bubbles/balls/etc) all bare the appropriate CE labels. Babies should not be allowed to place resources within their mouths. Check each item thoroughly before each play session. General wear and tear may occur over time and items should be discarded if they break or deteriorate. The colour and size of items may vary from pictures.
|Brand:||Hampers by Lauren|